Following some software tools that I have written for private use over the years. Some of them are very old and I do not maintain them anymore. If you want to use them, you can do that at your own risk. The software and documents below are in the public domain and are furnished "as is". I make no warranty, express or implied, as to the usefulness of the software and documentation for any purpose. I assume no responsibility for the use of the software and documentation; or to provid technical support to users.
The following utilities are all written and published under the GNU General Public Licence.
- Network Address Translation A project that was done as a final lab for an introduction to computer networks course at the University of British Columbia.
- P2P Shortest Path: A-Star vs. Dijkstra Research project comparing the A-star algorithm agains the Dijkstra's on different kind of graphs.
- spamblocker Tool to block dynamically spammers from your MTA
- mbox2mh A MBOX to MH mail convert utility
- smtp_relayserver A simple SMTP server written in Java
- Gauss-Jordan Elimination with the HP 42S.
- My Honours Thesis: An Application of the Extended Cutting Angle Algorithm.
Useful 3rd party tools